08-09 JDM Subaru Legacy GT Spec B 6 Speed Transmission R180 Diff TY856WBEAA
Within 60,000 Miles or 100,000 Kms
The Sale comes with the Following parts
|First Gear Ratio||3.||636||:1|
|Second Gear Ratio||2.||235||:1|
|Third Gear Ratio||1.||521||:1|
|Forth Gear Ratio||1.||137||:1|
|Fifth Gear Ratio||0.||971||:1|
|Sixth Gear Ratio||0.||756||:1|
|Seventh Gear Ratio||…|
|Reverse Gear Ratio||3.||545||:1|
|Ring Gear Teeth||39|
|Pinion Gear Teeth||10|
|Final Drive Ratio||3.900:1|
Transit time : 2-6 business Days.
If Your Location is in a Rural Area Extra Charges May Apply.
Shipment Will Not Be Sent Out Until Extra Charges are Paid.
Alaska-Puerto Rico-Hawaii-Guam- US Virgin Islands:
Please contact us to confirm.
Depends on your Location.
*** Don't Forget to send us a valid phone number with your Payment. ***
LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
LIMITED WARRANTY OFFERED BY GLOBAL JDM.
1. Used Replacement Engines – 30 Days
2. Used Performance Engines – 30 Days
3. All Rotary Engines and Electronical / Electronic Parts – No Warranty
4. Headlights, Tail Lights, Brakes, Suspension - 14 Days
- Global Jdm Auto Parts offers Shipping to any lower 48 States - To Major Cities. Additional shipping charges may apply if your shipping address is in Rural or Remote Areas.
- Shipments that require liftgate at delivery to bring the motor down to street level will incur a $80 fee.
- Please inquire about shipping charges to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or International.
- Aftermarket Parts will not be shipped, UNLESS otherwise stated.
Shipping Handling Time
- Orders are normally shipped out the same day they are placed.
- Shipping transit time within lower 48 States is 1-5 business days.
- If an order is out of stock, contact us and we will notify you of an ETA on it.
- All orders are provided with a valid tracking number once order is picked up by Transport Company. Most orders are shipped out with UPS Freight. Orders can be tracked by going to UPS Freight Item Tracking
Receiving Your Order
- Although the shipping company we use are very good at handling our shipments (99% of the time, our shipments are delivered in good condition), we would still like to advise our customers to adhere to the following guidelines before accepting your order:
- Before you receive your order, please be sure to check the item for any damages that might have occurred in the shipping process. In the very unlikelihood event that your order may have been damaged in the shipping process, please make a note of it on the shipping documents before you sign it at the bottom. Please contact us within 24 hours if there were any damages to your order. Failure to do so will void any claims for damages caused by Transport Company.
Global Jdm Auto Parts., will not accept returns or refund money for items that customers purchase and item does not fit. Only in the case when Global Jdm Auto Parts. is found to have mistakenly posted incorrect information about the JAPANESE Specifications will an exchange, return, or refund be considered. Make sure to read our DISCLAIMER below for additional details.
Returns will not be accepted. If customer wants to return a purchase they must cover ALL CHARGES FOR FREIGHT RETURN and NO RETURN Labels will be supplied. EVERYTHING MUST BE COVERED AND COMPLETED by the customer..
Shipping / transportation charges are non-refundable. Please take this into consideration before purchasing. We have no control over how far you may be or might have had the item shipped; therefore we cannot assume the cost of having it returned from that location. In order to keep our prices low, we do not assume transportation charges into the price of our items. Customers are always welcome to pick up items locally from our warehouse.
DO NOT sign the release documents without fully inspecting the outer packaging for noticeable signs of damage. The freight companies will not let you open the package before signing, therefore you must note any signs of damage based on the outer packaging. Shipping insurance is provided by the freight company, not by Global Jdm Auto Parts.. If you sign the form and do not note any possible damages, the freight company will be released from all responsibility, and you will not be reimbursed for damages caused during shipping. Global Jdm Auto Parts. is not responsible for damages caused by mishandling during shipping. Do not sign the release form or let the driver leave without first inspecting the packaging for possible damages. So remember, you must note any signs of damages on the release form before signing..
Global Jdm Auto Parts. prides itself on offering engines of excellent quality. All our engines pass a Multi-point Inspection & Compression test to ensure great quality engines. We only ship engines with positive compression test results..
LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
LIMITED WARRANTY OFFERED BY Global Jdm Auto Parts.
A. Global Jdm Auto Parts warrants that every used engine sold by Global Jdm Auto Parts. will be in a serviceable condition, having regard to the nature of used engines, for the duration of time after the date of sale according to the following applications:
1. Used Replacement Engines – 30 Days
2. Used Performance Engines – 30 DaysIF FOUND THAT PERFORMANCE ENGINES ARE ABUSED OVER THE DURATION OF WARRANTY TIME. ~WARRANTY IS VOID~
3. Rotary Engines(Mazda RX-7 13BT/13BTT/20B ) – No Warranty
4. All Electronical/Electronic Parts – No Warranty
5. Used Performance Transmissions – No Warranty
6. Used Replacment Transmissions – 30 Days
B. ITEMS AND CONDITIONS COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY
1. All internal engine parts including: pistons, piston rings, piston pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearings, timing chain and timing gears, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs, seals, guides, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms and shafts. The engine block, cylinder walls and cylinder head are also warranted to be free of cracks or distortion.
2. Head gaskets are warranted for 30 days only, irrespective of the application as stated in Section (A).
3. Global Jdm Auto Parts. reserves the right to repair with rebuilt or serviceable used parts, or exchange the engine at its own discretion and determination.
C. ITEMS NOT COVERED
All external parts attached to the engines, e.g., intake and exhaust manifolds, carburetors, distributor, starter, emission control devices, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, water pump, thermostat, belts, hoses, oil pan, valve cover, sensors, electronic parts(distributor, wires, Computers, injectors, etc), transmissions, drive shafts, engine mounts, half shaft, etc.
D. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
1. The cost of labor required to remove and install a repaired or exchanged engine to the vehicle.
2. Any damage caused by abuse, neglect, accident or natural perils.
3. Loss caused by the engine being improperly installed.
4. Towing charges and/or freight or delivery charges.
5. Loss caused by overheating. The warranty does not cover oil leaks, blown head gasket or any other engine damage due to over heating caused by poor water circulation, clogged radiator, stuck thermostat or a faulty water pump, etc.
6. Decrease in performance of any covered part due to normal wear and tear (unless actual breakdown occurs), having regard to inherent manufacturing faults in some engine models.
7. Loss caused by any modification or use of the engine for which it was not originally designed.
8. The engine if it is used for competitive driving or racing.
9. Loss caused by the failure of a part or parts of the engine that are not covered by this limited warranty.
10. Tune-ups and adjustments, filters, hoses, belts, lubricants, coolants, emission control devices, spark plugs, tune-up parts, etc.
11. Deterioration or pre-ignition damage.
12. Repairs performed without prior authorization from Global Jdm Auto Parts.
13. Loss caused by defective timing belt. A brand new timing belt must be installed.
14. Loss caused by modification or forced induction (NOS, Turbos, Supercharged) for which the engine was not designed.
E. LIMITATION OF DURATION
Repairs or exchanges will not extend this limited warranty beyond the described term on this form (Item A).
F. DISCLAIMER 1
This limited warranty is in lieu of any and all other expressed warranties of Global Jdm Auto Parts . Any warranty implied is limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Global Jdm Auto Parts. does not assume or authorize any person to assume on its behalf any other obligation of liability.
G. DISCLAIMER 2
Global Jdm Auto Parts. will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising from loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, or commercial loss, or any other consequential damage or loss.
H. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
1. To file a warranty claim, Global Jdm Auto Parts will email a warranty claim form to be filled out.
2. The customer is responsible for all the freight charges on the return of defective engines and no replacement engine will be sent until our staff have inspected and verified the returned defective engine in question. If the engine is defective, Global Jdm Auto Parts will either send a replacement engine or issue a refund minus the shipping charges.
3. The engine MUST be returned in the same condition it was sent, all missing parts will be charged to the customer.
4. In the event that the wrong and/or defective engine is not returned to Global Jdm Auto Parts within 14 days after a replacement engine is sent to our customer, the customer will be charged the full amount of the engine, plus all freight charges.
Engines complete with accessories may not comply with the emission control laws of the state in which it is being sold or used. State and/or federal authorities require that you change over the emission devices from your old engine to the engine you are installing to make it comply. The add-on parts on the engine sold by Global Jdm Auto Parts. are left attached for testing purpose only, for your convenience and are free of charge. The purchase price represents the cost of the long block only (i.e. cylinder head and short block only).
IMPORTANT: FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
a. Must be installed, maintained, or adjusted by a certified mechanic.
b. Set ignition to specification as recommended by manufacturer.
c. Change oil after 500 miles.
d. Re-torque cylinder head bolts to manufacturer's specification.
e. Check cooling system and service if rusted or contaminated with oil and replace coolant.
f. Must replace the timing belt, oil filter, water pump and spark plugs.
- All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges. (Depending on the situation)
- No Deposit refunds.
- Orders can be cancelled if they have not been shipped
- A $25.00 fee will apply to cancelled orders payed by check.
- All refused/returned orders will be charged 20% of the invoice amount for restocking fees plus all freight charges to return the item to our warehouse.
Condition of Used Engines
These are used engines which have been in use for 60,000-100,000 KMs (depending on the year of manufacture) and are not brand new. There may be small scratches on the engine because it is used. There may also be fragile plastic, metal or rubber parts that could possibly bend or break during shipping. These parts can be replaced with parts from your original engine or bought from a local used auto parts store..
We cannot accept an engine in return if it was disassembled or parted.
We accept the following types of payment:
- Certified Check - Made Payable to Global Jdm Auto Parts. and mailed out to the following address:
Global Jdm Auto Parts
2 Blair Drive,
Brampton, ON L6T2H5
- Debit Cards
- Bank Transfer/Wire Transfer - Please contact for details
- Credit Cards (Visa or Mastercard) Instore only
- CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OVER THE PHONE